Monday, June 27, 2011

An open letter to Obama

Asylum'alaikum Prez,   السلام عليكم

I was so excited when I watched the National Geographic documentary, "Inside Mecca".  It should be titled "Hajj for Dummies" and then Muhammad/Allah's slaves wouldn't find it so confusing when they can actually save enough money to attend this soiree of sycophants.

I went to the trouble of searching for some Hajj 101 info that can help you plan your budget for the event.  Of course, if you don't wish to spend out of your pocket, feel free to dip into the pockets of your citizens, raising taxes until you have a comfortable cushion.  All in all, it's not bad pricing for a sweaty, zombie-like trek through Muhammad's Arabian and intellectual desert:


http://www.gohajjumrah.com/hajjpackage1.shtml


Not willing to ignore the fleshly pleasures of Hajj, I found an article to help you figure the cost of the Muta'a/Misyar partners available for an afternoon (or three day) delight. The price list is for Muslimahs only, according to your needs, and extra is charged if they're virgins. As always, goats are free and complimentary to Muslims who prefer barnyard romance.

Here is your menu and price list:


http://www.levitt.com/news/2010/09/08/pimp-your-mosque/

What would please me, if I may be so bold, is that in addition to hearing your public announcement of this itinerary, would be the announcement that you have no plan to return to U.S. when it's over.  Stay in Saudi.  Really.  I took a straw-poll and this would be a most welcome declaration in light of your failure to lead this country anywhere but down a sewer. 

A curious, FYI, trivia note is from this Saudi site:


http://www.saudiembassy.net/services/hajj_requirements.aspx

"Visitors of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia shall abide by the country’s Islamic laws and regulations and respect its society’s values and traditions.  The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia anti-drug trafficking laws are strictly enforced.  Violators are subject to severe punishment, which may include the death penalty.  Sectarian, political or religious gatherings are forbidden"

Since Muslims respect no host countries' societal values, what do you think makes this arrogant herd of swine so demanding?  Have you seen the egregious treatment of the Coptic Christian alzabaleen community?  Did Muslims respect them when they slaughtered their way to power?  Honestly, Prez, I couldn't finish watching the documentary it was so upsetting. Give it a go, then see if you can still vomit out your lunacy, "Islam is a beautiful religion".

My fervent prayer - and there are millions praying the same thing - is that we in the U.S. somehow find our brains and vote you out of office in 2012.  I knew you were a liar during your campaign speech statement that you had no idea Jeremiah Wright preached such hatred.  Really?  You sat in his church for 20 years and you were clueless about his venomous ideology ?  I knew that such an ignoramus shouldn't be at the helm of the U.S. ship, but you seduced enough of us to move into our White House.

I started studying Islam when this "beautiful religion" turned our passenger jets into missiles and drove them into tall buildings in New York.  Remember that splashy display, Prez?  Have you ever read a Quran?  I can't find a single beautiful teaching that wasn't abrogated.

Being but a lowly, half-brained female (according to Muhammad's value of my fair gender), I'm particularly offended to read in Islam's books, that I'm chattel.  An-Nisâ' 24 and 34 make me reach for an emesis basin, and At-Talâq 4 can barely be taken in.  If Allah is giving instructions on divorcing prepubescent girls, is this also "beautiful" to you? 

Listen, I know that politics is a lucrative game of deceit, and few politicians have any morals.  But I'm offended by nearly everything about you.  The only thing that doesn't offend me is your skin color. Honest injun, Prez!  I don't care that you're black, but I do care that you're a charlatan.  That's why I recommend you stay in Saudi where lies are fully sanctioned. 


Pretense is the order of the day in the Saudi pigpen. When you realize that the teachings of Muhammad put you at the very bottom of the social order in KSA, will you still get all tingly when you hear the azan interrupt your sleep for the predawn Fajr prayer?


Write soon.  I'm with a base of constituents, and we're all most interested in your response.


Allahu khanzeer!   الله خنزير

An American with a birth certificate


By   sg1963  

No comments:

Post a Comment