Tuesday, June 28, 2011

why we are not a muslims

 my question for my friends was

why   you are not  a Muslim ??

thats the answers



PRAYER WARRIOR_1: why u are not a muslim ??
dalgal33: I am not muslim b/c 1. i dont believe fairy tales 2. I have more than 1/2 a brain. 3. I believe in CHRIST 4. I dont like being beaten lightly 5. my hubby will ONLY HAVE ONE WIFE 6. i like to drive 7. i like to work 8. i like music 9. i cannot pray JUST five times a day 10. I cannot kiss a stone that people put their private parts on
PRAYER WARRIOR_1:  for this only  ??
PRAYER WARRIOR_1:  do  you any other reasons ?
dalgal33: yeah
dalgal33: that is the top 10
PRAYER WARRIOR_1: ok thank u for ur help
dalgal33: welcome

that was Dallas's answer 


 
PRAYER WARRIOR_1:  tody question
PRAYER WARRIOR_1:  why u are not a muslim
angelsswingss: lol,cause i have brains
angelsswingss: haha
PRAYER WARRIOR_1: good a nswer
PRAYER WARRIOR_1: thanks

 
da_playa: because I dont worship the god of this world. Allah/Satan, what ever you want to call him. I have a brain and I can recognize a deceiver when i see one!!!
PRAYER WARRIOR_1: for this only ??
PRAYER WARRIOR_1:  or u have a nother reasons ??
da_playa: well combine that with 9 years of research, I am not immoral, I wont kill, I wont take right hand possessions, There are a number of reasons
da_playa: its hard to pin point any one reason
da_playa: there are so many
PRAYER WARRIOR_1:   give me ur personal reason
da_playa: hmmmmm. because i have Gods word. I wont rejeck my Lord and savior and follow a flase prophet
da_playa: I will bow down before my Lord and take notice to the meaning behind that empty tomb
da_playa: thats probably my main reason. I know who Jesus is!!!
PRAYER WARRIOR_1:  ok thank u for ur help
da_playa: yw

 
fyreflye: let me see
PRAYER WARRIOR_1: im waiting
fyreflye: im not a muslim because im a born-again, blood bought
fyreflye: child of the king
fyreflye: and you cant be that inislam
fyreflye: I am not a Muslim because Jesus is my LORD and Savior! 

sg1963: Yes, I am.
PRAYER WARRIOR_1:  i have a question
sg1963: ok
PRAYER WARRIOR_1:  can u answer me please
sg1963: I'll try
PRAYER WARRIOR_1: why you are not  a muslim
sg1963: Any answer would have to be very long.
PRAYER WARRIOR_1:  ok no problem
PRAYER WARRIOR_1:  ur personal reasons
sg1963: It is an antiChrist cult, proved by its teachings.
PRAYER WARRIOR_1:  thats only
PRAYER WARRIOR_1: its personal question why u are not  a muslim ?
sg1963: I can't be Muslim because Islam relegates Christ to an inferior position and denies His deity.
PRAYER WARRIOR_1:  ok
PRAYER WARRIOR_1:  whats else
PRAYER WARRIOR_1: ??
sg1963: Warrior, I won't have time to do this right now because I'm trying to get some study notes together for sheskafira.  She just got a Quran and wants a list of some of the verses I've highlighted.
PRAYER WARRIOR_1:  ok thank u for ur help 
sg1963: Sorry I don't have time to do more right now.  
PRAYER WARRIOR_1:  its ok for me
PRAYER WARRIOR_1:  but u are the first one i ask her this question can i use ur words in my article ??
PRAYER WARRIOR_1: yes or no ?

 
lamada_11:   nice q
PRAYER WARRIOR_1:  good anser me please  why you are not a muslim ?
lamada_11  I don’t want virgins in Islamic heaven
PRAYER WARRIOR_1: ok 

 the translation is 
wonderful : where is your famous word (kaffira)
prayer: ok  kafira  hello 
prayer : Ok kaffira i have a question  can you answer me plz ?
wonderful: when  you stop saying kaffira even when you are kidding especially when  you came in rooms  
prayer i will not 
prayer im proud to be kaffer 
wonderful : good for you 
prayer : ok  i will stope
prayer  now  can u answer me ?
wonderful : ok  whats going on bad boy 
prayer :why you are not a muslim ?
wonderful : becouse iam not a Illiteracy
 prayer: thats only ?
wonderful : i kept the rest for you 
prayer ok 


joutoo: shame on you .what a question
prayer :why you are not a muslim
joutoo: becouse i dont want to be Breastfeeding machine for muslim men

 now  for me why iam not a muslim ??

1_ iam not a dumb
2_ iam a son of king Jesus  that mean  i cant be a slave for stupid Allah
3_ iam a free muslims are salves

2 comments:

  1. MORE PEOPLE SHOULD SEE THIS POSTING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MORE PEOPLE SHOULD SEE THIS POSTING!

    ReplyDelete